Birth Pool Rentals
Why choose Birth Pool in a Box?
Birth Pool in a Box makes it possible for all women to experience the benefits of using water for their births. Immersion in a large pool of water is proven to make labours faster and easier. This type of birthing tub is easy to setup, easy to use and comfortable.
We aim to provide the most comfortable and safest birthing pool and birthing tubs at a reasonable price.
Choose birth pool in a box because it:
- Is fantastically comfortable and welcoming
- Has handles in all the right places
- Has a built-in seat (regular model) for bonding with baby after birth
- Is a snap to clean up with its included disposable liner
- Has a size that is right for you and your place of birth
- Can be adjusted to the right height for you with its 3 independent chambers
- Is certified by medical device regulators in Europe and the USA
- Is #1: over 8,000 babies per year are born in a birth pool in a box
Your Birthing Pool rental includes:
- Birth Tub for 2 weeks before due date and up to 2 weeks after due date (due 3 days after baby is born)
- New liner that fits in the birth tub like a glove
- Air pump to blow-up the tub
- Water pump for draining
- Filling hose
- Hose adaptors for filling
- Instructions and information about water birth benefits and safety
Rental cost is: $200.00
Delivery to Toronto and GTA is available at a cost of $40 each way. (Delivery before birth and pick-up after birth). If you pick-up and deliver your tub, there is no additional cost. Whether you’re choosing to birth your baby in the tub at home, or simply use it for comfort in labor before you go to the hospital, you will love the relief water can provide you.
If you’re ready to book now, please fill out the form or contact us right away!
Tubs are booked weeks in advance, so be sure to book early to avoid disappointment. To find out more about our tub rentals or to book yours today, call us at: 416 912 0754
Please send an email to email@example.com for pickup and drop off dates and times.
“The only inflatable birthing pool I wholeheartedly recommend."- Barbara Harper, RN, CLD, CCCE, Founder of Waterbirth International and World-Renowned Waterbirth Consultant
|Birth Pool in a Box||Regular|
|External max dimensions||76 x 65"|
|193 x 165cm|
|Internal max dimensions||56 x 45"|
|142 x 114cm|
|Max. Water Depth||22" (55 cm)|
|Disposable liner||One included|
|Handles on Outside||4|
|Handles on Top||2|
|Max suggested height of mother||6'0"|
|Water Capacity - 80% full||172 gallons|
|Water Capacity - 90% full||193 gallons|
|Weight when filled (add weight of mother)||1433 lbs|
|Unfilled Weight||14.3 lbs|
|Pool Material||Pool: 0.38mm PVC|
|Form-fitted disposable liner material||Liner: 0.20mm PVC|